We got a start on the floor boards, steamed in a new set of inwales and outwales (out of yellow cedar this time), and more work done on the rudder and mast step.
Also, in preparation for the plane workshop this coming saturday, Brent cleared some bench space, an always much needed and difficult thing to do! Rob and Dale built a shelf to move the paint and finishes collection over to the other side of the shed, further helping to balance the floating shed. It’s the little things that help make it so much nicer down there!
And to get into the holiday spirit, we put up a rope “wreath” – not sure how well it will last though – it didn’t seem very durable! Oh well, we got a photo to show it at its best!