We got a coat of paint on the Davidson dinghy – inside and out. It felt a bit of a shame to cover up that lovely wood-grain, but this will be so much more durable and serviceable. The final paint scheme is yet to be determined, but there will be some green trim added at the gunwales. Should look sharp!
Tom brought his heavy-duty sewing machine, and was busy on the dock with repairing a few worn seams in Ragna’s cover, and we used that cover to measure for Button Swan. We hope to find some material for that one, as well as a cover for Vogler – both of them would benefit from that.
Other interesting action on the dock included seeing the latest improvements on Anya, with a new tiller mounting, and helping hoist Arnt to the top of her mast for some work on lazy-jacks.
North Star is getting some new toe-rails, and looking good!
And a couple of us got out in Button Swan, always a wonderful pleasure – it never ceases to delight us, what a wonderful boat she is!